Lurkers, it's safe here

Haus

I haven't posted because (anonymous poll)  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Reason(s) I haven't posted. Choose as many that apply.

• I don't post because I'm a chicken.
    • The computer I use in the prison library only allows reading.
    • I posted once, but people laughed at me.
    • I'm a taker, not a giver.
    • My wife told me that I'm not allowed to have an opinion.
    • I paid my dues, why should I bother to add anything else?
    • I post from my main account, but keep Lurker accounts in case I get banned.
    • The "a" and "p" keys don't work on my keyboard.
    • None of these apply to me. (Detail why in comments!)

Just got the membership few weeks ago. Been gone from the site since tj A shut down. Try to be more active this time. Still no passport. Maybe with the stimulus check I'll get one.🤔

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Dulla said:

I keep multiple accounts with different personalities hoping that people won't know.   That way my different multiple accounts support each other in the comments.

Hmmmm..............got it...........so you, Rey and Explorer.are one in the same...........got it............:bald_head:

• Haha 6
30 minutes ago, Trike said:

Hmmmm..............got it...........so you, Rey and Explorer.are one in the same...........got it............:bald_head:

That would explain a LOT!

• Haha 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Trike said:

Ya never know,  I could say the same about your accounts. :D

"The guilty think all talk is of themselves."

Edited by Dulla
6 minutes ago, Dulla said:

I could say the same about your accounts. :D

I only have one account............only one personality...........don't need a couple..........IP address tells the story on how many dudes here have other accounts.........Never understood why have different accounts............like several here........and our last site...........

However........Some where I read...........in-case they get banned........:facepalm:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Trike said:

I only have one account............only one personality...........don't need a couple..........IP address tells the story on how many dudes here have other accounts.........Never understood why have different accounts............like several here........and our last site...........

However........Some where I read...........in-case they get banned........:facepalm:

Why sound so guilty.  lol.

2 hours ago, Trike said:

I am  not sure if I have met Dulla but do know Reytj and Explorer and they are not the same person.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, sampson said:

I am  not sure if I have met Dulla but do know Reytj and Explorer and they are not the same person.

That's exactly what they WANT us to believe...

• Haha 4

I'm starting to suspect that Phorphan is an older, angrier version of Sargon. Looks like this website can somehow bend the space-time continuum. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, TJX said:

I'm starting to suspect that Phorphan is an older, angrier wiser version of Sargon. Looks like this website can somehow bend the space-time continuum. 

Fixed it.

• Agreed 1
  • Haha 3