Lurkers, it's safe here

Haus

I haven't posted because (anonymous poll)  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Reason(s) I haven't posted. Choose as many that apply.

• I don't post because I'm a chicken.
    • The computer I use in the prison library only allows reading.
    • I posted once, but people laughed at me.
    • I'm a taker, not a giver.
    • My wife told me that I'm not allowed to have an opinion.
    • I paid my dues, why should I bother to add anything else?
    • I post from my main account, but keep Lurker accounts in case I get banned.
    • The "a" and "p" keys don't work on my keyboard.
    • None of these apply to me. (Detail why in comments!)

4 hours ago, sampson said:

I have posted that I feel like the pied piper when passing from Coahulia to the alley with 5 meseros in tow. 

Those meseros know a Baller when they see one...

• Like 4
  • Agreed 1
  • Haha 3

First time poster, been to TJ only once back in 2013ish. Me and buddy stayed at HK but also experienced adelitas and 2 other spots. Really loved it, got married in 2017 so no more tj. I'll enjoy TJ vicariously thru you guys. marylander.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, chino301 said:

First time poster, been to TJ only once back in 2013ish. Me and buddy stayed at HK but also experienced adelitas and 2 other spots. Really loved it, got married in 2017 so no more tj. I'll enjoy TJ vicariously thru you guys. marylander.

Welcome. You'll fit right in with some other posters here... :crying:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Well this thread was a bust, not too many lurkers willing to even say Hola.             :sadwalk:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Haus said:

Well this thread was a bust, not too many lurkers willing to even say Hola.             :sadwalk:

You could start a new poll for trolls. Then they'll come out of the woodwork. 

• Agreed 1
  • 3 months later...

I crack up in the introduction page...............Hi I am so and so........I was a long time member in the other site......good to see all the Amigos.........(don't even recognize their name) then........radio silence..........just like the other board.......bored.............:bald_head:

• Like 4
  • Agreed 1

Come out, come out, wherever you are...it doesn't have to be a trip report.  It doesn't have to be about chicas.  It can be a restaurant review.  It can be news about something that happened in Tijuana.  It doesn't have to even be about Tijuana!  There's sections for any part of the world...

• Like 2
  • Agreed 4

I don't go to Tijuana often but love reading the border parking options and restaurant reviews. I did get my dual nationality which I would like to write  about for other amigos as its quite a hassle to get. I don't have  sentri because I do have a misdemeanor on my record which I think disqualifies me? I am also thinking about driving to Guanatos(Guadalajara) in December.

Edited by upper
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, upper said:

I don't go to Tijuana often but love reading the border parking options and restaurant reviews. 

You should check out the restaurant reviews in Gretna, Manitoba.  Nora's Diner sounds like the real deal.  I think you can park anywhere you want in Neche, North Dakota (no meter maides) and you can even leave your keys in the car if you don't feel like taking them with you.  Just remember not to lock it!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2019 at 1:48 PM, upper said:

I don't go to Tijuana often but love reading the border parking options and restaurant reviews. I did get my dual nationality which I would like to write  about for other amigos as its quite a hassle to get. I don't have  sentri because I do have a misdemeanor on my record which I think disqualifies me? I am also thinking about driving to Guanatos(Guadalajara) in December.

not necessarily...i have global entry (renewed) and don't have a spotless past...only cost ya $100 to find out!

• Like 1

Some Amigos have been MIA and silent, has anyone heard from asshole?

We miss you.        :|

Maybe if I post his phones ring tone song he'll return. 

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1
  • Haha 2

Man, where is J Star?  I think I saw him in the alley a while back but I lost sight of him before I could catch up.  

Edited by fotofreak
  • Like 1
  • Agreed 1
4 minutes ago, fotofreak said:

Man, where is J Star?  I think I saw him in the alley a while back but I lost sight of him before I could catch up.  

There are many from the old site I wish would have made it over here.  Any vets have contact information and can convince them to join us?

We got SGMonger to join us.....

26 minutes ago, Haus said:

has anyone heard from asshole?

Guess.........we'll never...........ever......hear the ending of the ..........New York Club.........scary cuento...........this cuento......like the......Thai Divorce Scam...........cuento........just fell into the .............cuento abyss..................>:(

On 10/18/2019 at 9:17 AM, Trike said:

I crack up in the introduction page...............Hi I am so and so........I was a long time member in the other site......good to see all the Amigos.........(don't even recognize their name) then........radio silence..........just like the other board.......bored.............:bald_head:

Truth!

• Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Trike said:

Guess.........we'll never...........ever......hear the ending of the ..........New York Club.........scary cuento...........this cuento......like the......Thai Divorce Scam...........cuento........just fell into the .............cuento abyss..................>:(

Padrino cuento tambien, Dios mio!

• Like 1

Maybe J Star and Asshole found love in the Zona and lived happily ever after? :dunno:

I present two you, two amigos in the Zona. (It literally looks like they're  in Zona Norte)

Edited by Izaya
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, smoothburnn said:

Hey, maybe we should have a Lurker’s Thread, where they can post one or two word comments, without any further comment or discussing anything :facepalm:  :snoozer::hunter:..    Today’s Lurker could be Tomorrow’s Popular Contributor :dunno:    Ya never know

BUMP.........Radio Silence.......... :dunno:.....

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, in the words of the Mighty Burro, what happens in TJ, stays in TJ.

Seriously, though. I live in NorCal, and between a chaotic work schedule, and my usual crew (El Velador, Denny Enojado, Garth) being tied up with family obligations, my usual 4x per year schedule had been cut to 1x per year.  So, there's not a lot to report.  Hope to see vosotros sometime in April.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Sheltered in place? Need something to keep yourself occupied and productive?

You can always make a post...there's a thread for Jokes, Grub, and even Internet Girl pics if you don't have any real TJ pics to share.

Gandhi.thumb.jpg.ca125da332bf049b8457e3b6a87e5ecd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agreed 2
(edited)

I keep multiple accounts with different personalities hoping that people won't know.   That way my different multiple accounts support each other in the comments.

Edited by Dulla