Hero
Sign in to follow this  
spikebites

anyone stay at Hotel Lucerne? It's very $$$

spikebites

a civie told me that's where she usually stays over night when she gets too wasted, I'm just wondering if the hotel is nice enough to justify the $160/night cost.

briguy

Haven't stayed there, but the name is Hotel Lucerna.

smoothburnn

$160. DOLLARSSSS a night :rofl::facepalm:   Seriously ??

Bubby

I stayed there once a few years ago. It was last minute and a holiday weekend, and I was having a hard time finding a decent room.

That sounds about right for what I paid. It definitely was NOT worth it as far as the room and amenities go. As far as I'm concerned, it isn't quite as nice as Ticuan. 

I had the breakfast buffet the following morning. It was on the expensive side also, but I forget how much I paid. The buffet was excellent. Much better than Pueblo Amigo.

• Like 2

Carlafan
Posted (edited)

So the buffet was NOT included in that room price? F that.

This is right next to World Gym; I remember it from when I went there a few weeks ago. Located on the corner of Paseo De Los Heroes and Blvd Gutierrez. Angeles Hospital within sight.

Edited by Carlafan

sampson

I cannot remember anywhere in my life where a buffet was included in the price for a room.

PhordPhan

I've not stayed in the Lucerna in TJ, but I stay in the one in Mexicali. It's a bit overpriced, and the "regular" rooms aren't really worth it. But the bungalows are nice, and a breakfast buffet and a happy hour buffet are included in the price of the bungalow.

• Like 2

Maverick

Have stayed here mid-week for just over $100 a night last year.  The basic rooms are nothing special but nice place overall.  There are better options around town  for cheaper price. I would only stay here to be within walking distance or very short drive (couple of blocks) to the high-end restaurants.