Mothers Day

sampson

In much of the World Mothers day is on the 10th of May which is Friday this week.   There are a variety of things that can make for nice gifts and one of mine is a massage at VivaMex on Revolucion.  They have some specials for the holiday.  I think one is $25 and the other is $40.  Not sure what all it includes and they give you a card that is good for one month. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sampson said:

In much of the World Mothers day is on the 10th of May which is Friday this week.   There are a variety of things that can make for nice gifts and one of mine is a massage at VivaMex on Revolucion.  They have some specials for the holiday.  I think one is $25 and the other is $40.  Not sure what all it includes and they give you a card that is good for one month. 

I know from experience that this is a great recommendation!  Over the years I would buy VivaMex gift cards for 2 different novias - I would buy packages of ladies spa type services in addition to massage.  Neither chica had ever been to a professional spa or had full body massages and supposing both would be shy, I purchased 2 cards for each so they could bring an amiga who they could share the experience with and I wasn't going to be around.  I don't think I ever gave gfs gifts anytime over my lifetime that were as appreciated as these were.

• Like 2