Hero
Sign in to follow this  
tjlax20

Monday AM run

tjlax20

Guys,

im making a Monday run in the morning 8am to 2pm. Any advice on where the action is this early and on Monday??

Tommy Testosterone

Well, I can't speak for Mondays, but I have done early Wednesday runs and I stayed overnight on Saturday and prowled for a bit Sunday morning. You're probably going to start seeing things you like at around 10 or 11am. The girls tend to be low energy and not as fun around this time, from my experience, both outside and in the clubs. I'd say stick to the bigger clubs, HK, Adelitas, Tropical etc. you'll have a higher chance of getting something good that early in the day.

I'm not an expert, though. I'm sure some other amigo will tell me I'm wrong and point out a spot where all the good early morning hookers are at.

• Like 2

Reuben
2 hours ago, tjlax20 said:

Guys,

im making a Monday run in the morning 8am to 2pm. Any advice on where the action is this early and on Monday??

Two suggestions - first: stick around for at least one drink in all the big bars, CC, HK, Adelita, Tropical.  Just because you walk in and don't see anything doesn't mean that one isn't in the back fixing her hair or changing her outfit or whatever it is the chicas do in the dressing rooms.

Second: be willing to give a shot to a chica who seems to have a good attitude, even if she may not be your type.

• Like 2
  • Agreed 1

tjlax20

Thanks for the advice

I took in a sg Kimberly and was good 300 peso for full service 

have a regular coming into a motel. Ore to come 

• Like 1

Don Pisto

Action can be found 24/7 in the Zona Norte--see @Reuben 's post above!

About covers it!

Report back amigo!

VIVA MEXICO!

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1

Reuben

Right on!  Great job on finding the chica and scoring pics!

:Red-Wink:

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this