Mexicans becoming fatter than any other country

JackdeTJ

Watching interesting documentary on Amazon Prime, Globesity

There's a city, Chiapis, where they don't have drinking water in schools.  But coca-cola and other soft drinks are provided free.  There was a previous president of Mexico that was also director of Coca Cola and CC made a deal with schools to be a primary provider or something like that ( I'm half looking at mexican swim suit videos on youtube and half watching this documentary ).

Also, coca cola is in the babies bottles, there, instead of milk. Because it's free or super cheap.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
5 hours ago, harryheckyeah said:

Huh... well that explains why this chick I dated from Chiapas had rotten ass teeth

haha no my friend, her teeth looked fine... but one of them was rotten somewhere near the back!! Her breath smelled like a golden retriever's ass!!!

5 minutes ago, harryheckyeah said:

haha no my friend, her teeth looked fine... but one of them was rotten somewhere near the back!! Her breath smelled like a golden retriever's ass!!!

damn, yeah a bad tooth will do that.  I dated a hottie in my twenties that had a breath problem, but she was so beautiful that I just bore through it and didn't mind. But after that, always had to say something to the girl.. but never really had an issue til i hit 30 and dated a 24 yo  smoker, but then broke up with her.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

A couple of chicas have told me that they want to or plan to get liposuction. I remind them of the cost and of the fact that you have to keep doing it over and over, plus once you have a fat cell you always have it. (These same chicas always talk about how slow/dead it is, no amigos, etc. but plan on money for lipo *rolls eyes*). I asked "why not go to the gym and control what you eat?". Deer in the headlights.

No motivation and no efforts to be made = big mistake.

Edited by Carlafan
  • Agreed 1

When I am in chubby I think this is to my advantage.  Not always fat, but when I am, I have the body type of muscular but needs to lose weight.  This 'jefe' body type seems to go over well with Mexican women.  Part of it is, I think, that Mexicans are very active (need to work for a living), but often eat cheap, high-fat foods such as fried tortillas and meat, so they put on weight but retain muscle and vitality.  And I mean in civvie society, of course.   Being overweight does not go over so well with American women, markedly better in Mexico.  Still need to lose weight, though.:Cartman5:

• Like 2

The title to this thread is so true...........ever since that dam heat wave hit.......I cut my bike daily mileage way down......now, I am 12 lbs more panson...........fuck me..........

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Trike said:

The title to this thread is so true...........ever since that dam heat wave hit.......I cut my bike daily mileage way down......now, I am 12 lbs more panson...........fuck me..........

No more Leucadia Donut Shop for you, then, kind sir...mmmm, Leucadia Donuts...Aaaaarrrggghhhhh. Damn I miss them.

• Like 1
  • Agreed 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The average daily consumption of soda in Chiapas, per person, is TWO LITERS??? AYFKM?? That sounds too high to be true.

• Sad 1