Hero
Sign in to follow this  
sampson

Saturday June 8 at 7:30 at El Torito

sampson

Will be having our next fiesta on Saturday June 8th at 7:30 pm in the same room as always but with a new name.  It will be in the Luis Montano Jr Salon located right be the owners office near the back of the club.

There will be free soda, beer, and water available all night long and we will have a couple of raffle drawings throughout the night.  We will offer an hour with the lady of your choice 3 times throughout the night.  First raffle is at 7:30, but your tickets will still be live for the later drawing.   There will be other raffle prizes throughout the night.  I hope to have a DJ secured this time as the last time our DJ begged off but we managed ok anyway.

There will be a presentation at 9pm of the chicas and the party will end just after 10, but you are welcome to stay later if you like. 

Now this is not a fundraiser but I use the money to pay for the beers and raffle prizes , but at the same time you do not have to buy any raffle tickets to attend.  It does not matter if you have been our client or are sure you never will be, but you are still invited. 

Raffle tickers will sell for $10 each, 3 for $20,  or 20 tickets for $100.  They will be available throughout the night. 

The last two have been heavily attended and I have to admit I thought with all the BS about the caravan and in combination with the weather it may not be that well attended.  I was wrong of course and it was not the first time and certainly won't be the last time.

Now if you do not want to use your handle you don't have to.  You can be Mickey Mouse if that makes you more comfortable. 

No need to RSVP and if you can read this, then you are invited.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

asshole
On 3/20/2019 at 6:55 PM, sampson said:

No need to RSVP and if you can read this, then you are invited.

Even for assholes like me?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

soulcal
On 3/22/2019 at 1:39 AM, asshole said:

Even for assholes like me?

Cum one cum all!

Image may contain: outdoor

• Haha 4

asshole
On 3/23/2019 at 12:03 PM, soulcal said:

Cum one cum all!

Image may contain: outdoor

You SOB, you promised you would not post a foto of me.

soulcal
7 hours ago, asshole said:

You SOB, you promised you would not post a foto of me.

Sorry amigo!  I was threatened, Haus put a gun to my head, threatened to expose my past, blackmail me!  9_9

asshole
On 3/31/2019 at 8:18 AM, soulcal said:

Sorry amigo!  I was threatened, Haus put a gun to my head, threatened to expose my past, blackmail me!  9_9

Fuckin haus.

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this