Hero
Sign in to follow this  
sampson

Saturday June 8 at 7:30 at El Torito

sampson

Will be having our next fiesta on Saturday June 8th at 7:30 pm in the same room as always but with a new name.  It will be in the Luis Montano Jr Salon located right be the owners office near the back of the club.

There will be free soda, beer, and water available all night long and we will have a couple of raffle drawings throughout the night.  We will offer an hour with the lady of your choice 3 times throughout the night.  First raffle is at 7:30, but your tickets will still be live for the later drawing.   There will be other raffle prizes throughout the night.  I hope to have a DJ secured this time as the last time our DJ begged off but we managed ok anyway.

There will be a presentation at 9pm of the chicas and the party will end just after 10, but you are welcome to stay later if you like. 

Now this is not a fundraiser but I use the money to pay for the beers and raffle prizes , but at the same time you do not have to buy any raffle tickets to attend.  It does not matter if you have been our client or are sure you never will be, but you are still invited. 

Raffle tickers will sell for $10 each, 3 for $20,  or 20 tickets for $100.  They will be available throughout the night. 

The last two have been heavily attended and I have to admit I thought with all the BS about the caravan and in combination with the weather it may not be that well attended.  I was wrong of course and it was not the first time and certainly won't be the last time.

Now if you do not want to use your handle you don't have to.  You can be Mickey Mouse if that makes you more comfortable. 

No need to RSVP and if you can read this, then you are invited.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

asshole
On 3/20/2019 at 6:55 PM, sampson said:

No need to RSVP and if you can read this, then you are invited.

Even for assholes like me?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

soulcal
On 3/22/2019 at 1:39 AM, asshole said:

Even for assholes like me?

Cum one cum all!

Image may contain: outdoor

• Haha 4

asshole
On 3/23/2019 at 12:03 PM, soulcal said:

Cum one cum all!

Image may contain: outdoor

You SOB, you promised you would not post a foto of me.

• Haha 1

soulcal
7 hours ago, asshole said:

You SOB, you promised you would not post a foto of me.

Sorry amigo!  I was threatened, Haus put a gun to my head, threatened to expose my past, blackmail me!  9_9

• Haha 1

asshole
On 3/31/2019 at 8:18 AM, soulcal said:

Sorry amigo!  I was threatened, Haus put a gun to my head, threatened to expose my past, blackmail me!  9_9

Fuckin haus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ocg

I've never been to a fiesta before, but always wanted to go.

sampson
19 minutes ago, ocg said:

Well maybe you can make this one?   There are no strangers, just friends I have not met yet.

• Like 1
  • Agreed 2

Trucco

I too hope I can make it to this one

• Like 2

Jefffffrey

Any chance some pictures of past events could be uploaded?

sampson

I'm afraid not. I'd love to unload some but our site is blocked in Mexico just for the simple fact that I just do not want family and friends looking at their pictures. We have already proven people share these girls pictures from our site already.

• Sad 2

Jefffffrey

That sucks but understandable.

sampson
Posted (edited)

We opened a private Facebook group and the first qualifier to get  in that group was that you had to have used our service once before. in less than one week a new girl that did not even live in Tijuana was outed by she said her sister's husband. So I told her then your sister's husband is fucking with prostitutes. She quit work after less than one week of working with us because of the pictures. I had another girl on the site that I said she was sweet and on occasion she might do cim. somebody in her family saw that and translated that to she likes the Sweet Taste of cum. There are more problems today than there ever were before with people outing the girls.

Edited by sampson
  • Sad 7

GuntherMT
50 minutes ago, sampson said:

We opened a private Facebook group and the first qualifier to get  in that group was that you had to have used our service once before. in less than one week a new girl that did not even live in Tijuana was outed by she said her sister's husband. So I told her then your sister's husband is fucking with prostitutes. She quit work after less than one week of working with us because of the pictures. I had another girl on the site that I said she was sweet and on occasion she might do cim. somebody in her family saw that and translated that to she likes the Sweet Taste of cum. There are more problems today than there ever were before with people outing the girls.

What this proves as much as anything is that dudes are both stupid, and huge hypocrites.   Also, (most) people in general are garbage.

• Thanks 1

asshole
On 5/3/2019 at 9:21 PM, ocg said:

Ya gotta dream bigger.

• Haha 1

sampson

Having trouble again finding a DJ.  If someone wants to do the job or knows someone who speaks English and can recommend him please let me know.

Thanks

• Like 1

sampson

I have had more that a couple of people asking me where the fiesta is being held.   Seems to be some confusion as it is in the same place the fiestas have been for the last 7 or 8 years.  The confusion is that the room is in the back and has been renamed as the "Luis Montano Jr. Salon".  I look forward to seeing everyone and now I will go back to lurking.

Haus

...will Leyzaola be at the Fiesta??             

• Haha 1

sampson
6 minutes ago, Haus said:

...will Leyzaola be at the Fiesta??             

I think he may have trouble with the steps.  I will talk to the owner about making it wheelchair compliant.

• Haha 1

sampson

Well with lots of streets shut down, things were slow starting.  Even the owner was late as he could not get to the bar at his usual time.  I believe in the end we had 22 ladies in attendance and they trickled in all the way until the end.  I miss Lou more than ever, but we got through despite not having an adequate DJ.  The guest count was around 50 which was about 1/2 what we had in December.  I had bought some Don Julio and some Chivas Regals for the raffle and it was nice to give away something extra.  I had several small gifts for the ladies and a couple of passes for 10 visits to Cineopolis which I have always thought was a great gift. I ended up staying until about midnight and was nice to get off my feet and talk to a few of you.

Next event is the first Saturday of December.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Jefffffrey
Posted (edited)

First I just wanted to thank Sampson for doing this.  Since we can't post fotos I will give my written assessment with the disclaimer that I might be confusing names so don't hold me to it: 

Most of the girls you can tell what they look like from their pics.  There were 2 or 3 that I would classify as unapproachably beautiful in real life.  Anna Lucia and a few others.  I'm not sure if Mellisa looked better or worse than her pics but her personality was great and her pouty lips and big butt make her look like an Adelitas/Hong Kong girl except I think natural.  I always thought Griselda was the most beautiful in person compared to her pics but she doesn't have pics now so I can't say that anymore.  I think she was skinnier, or maybe her dress was showing more legs.  Definitely one of the less outgoing.  There was a pretty very petite indigenous looking girl that I never had interest in by her pics, but she seemed sweet.  This morning I don't see her pics and can't remember her name.  Maybe she got retired?  Arantza is another one that I'm not sure if she was prettier than her pics but she seemed like she had a great personality. She was taking the other girls around the room to introduce themselves, not sure if Sampson asked her to or not but it was appreciated and I thought she stood out. Divina has a prettier face in person.  She could probably lose a few pounds, lose the braces, and be in be in the unapprochably beautiful category (I feel funny critiquing a beautiful women but this is Fantasyland).  Finally Sandra came in after the party and was skinnier than when I knew her before a few years ago (I guess she had been super spinner skinny bit I didnt know her then).  She was looking to party and may have suckered a gringo into partying with her.  

Edited by Jefffffrey
Spelling
  • Like 8

sampson

Thanks for the kind words Jefffffrey.

I wanted to move away from the presentation.  I think some ladies just don't like being on that stage and I thought that sending Arantza around with the ladies would help get some circulation in the room.   I had hoped a few other English speaking chicas would have been there to help, and it did help Arantza to get a date that night.   I personally real like Divina and she was the most popular at one time.  I hope she picks up where she left off and promises new pics this week.  Melissa is quite attractive and she just always has too much going on to go to the studio.  I would like professional pics of her and I can only hope to get them. Sandra some times wants to run her own agenda and I feel very bad for the gringo that went parting with her.  She can be fun though and her weight does fluctuate a lot.  I believe the other was Nataly and she asked me to take her off the site this morning and she has done that from time to time.and generally works when not pictured on the site. 

I was disappointed Ivanna was not there especially since she won the $200 raffle last time.  I did find it strange that Super Perro was not there and maybe they are an item now. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jefffffrey
7 minutes ago, sampson said:

I personally real like Divina and she was the most popular at one time.  I hope she picks up where she left off..............Sandra some times wants to run her own agenda and I feel very bad for the gringo that went parting with her.  She can be fun though and her weight does fluctuate a lot.

Divina is beautiful for sure.  The gringo that got suckered by Sandra knew exactly what he was getting.  For guys that like to party in la zona (say on a boring Tuesday) she is the one.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

soulcal
2 hours ago, sampson said:

I would like professional pics of her and I can only hope to get them. 

Help me out Samps, camera phones these days have amazing quality IMO and what you're hoping for should not be the least bit difficult.  Seems to me the problem is hers, just sayin'.

sampson
1 hour ago, soulcal said:

Help me out Samps, camera phones these days have amazing quality IMO and what you're hoping for should not be the least bit difficult.  Seems to me the problem is hers, just sayin'.

The problem is with cell phone pics the clients don't trust that the pics are recent. 

• Confused 1

Sign in to follow this