They're baaaaaack!

PhordPhan

Sigh. I guess I could stay away no longer. Looks like all of the usual suspects are here now. Can Rodrigo be far behind?

Now I have to get used to a completely different interface. I hate change.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This is something new.  An Anthony Bourdain, travel diary perspective on TJ that captures the new sophistication of a thriving city full of wine bars and trendy restaurants...sort of a tea and crumpets affair.  I only wonder about how the many posters to come will view the early members, who through around tongue-in-cheek innuendo and have inexplicably inappropriate handle names on a PG-rated website such as "Molester" and "SeekingCIM."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, amosrolling said:

This is something new.  An Anthony Bourdain, travel diary perspective on TJ that captures the new sophistication of a thriving city full of wine bars and trendy restaurants...sort of a tea and crumpets affair.  I only wonder about how the many posters to come will view the early members, who through around tongue-in-cheek innuendo and have inexplicably inappropriate handle names on a PG-rated website such as "Molester" and "SeekingCIM."

Wait till BBFSDude is here or he may be already.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I really dont know why we cant be more sophisticated and just review an eatery, like Bella Restaurant, where i had the full menu, or just went for taste, costing 100 pesos, and yes i would repeat because the flavors on my tongue were just so great.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, DeebTJ said:

I really dont know why we cant be more sophisticated and just review an eatery, like Bella Restaurant, where i had the full menu, or just went for taste, costing 100 pesos, and yes i would repeat because the flavors on my tongue were just so great.

100 pesos??? Where does this restaurant stand?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dr K said:

100 pesos??? Where does this restaurant stand?

It is mythological, like code for a TR, where the name of restaurant is a person, ths menu item is the activity, and you multiply the cost by 10.  It was meant to be in jest, but you would think code could be thought up to represent topics.  NSE would get my meaning, as i one time text him in code to tell him something.

Edited by DeebTJ
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, DeebTJ said:

It is mythological, like code for a TR, where the name of restaurant is a person, ths menu item is the activity, and you multiply the cost by 10.  It was meant to be in jest, but you would think code could be thought up to represent topics.  NSE would get my meaning, as i one time text him in code to tell him something.

Trying to follow your lead with Picture intel as well ;)

• Like 2