Mexican Girl Killed Herself Death Would 'Make Her Mother Happy

Trike

What a messed up sad story......... 10-year-old girl gives her mom her death as 3 Kings day present........

Mother the happiest woman in the world

• The youngster, named only as Evelyn Nicole N., died in Aguascalientes, Mexico 
  • In the heartbreaking note she said she had been a 'pain and ruin' for her mother
  • She was found dead on Three Kings Day when Spanish children receive presents

A ten-year-old Mexican girl who is believed to have killed herself left a heartbreaking note saying her mother would be the 'happiest woman in the world' after her death. 

The girl died in Aguascalientes, Mexico, after saying she had been a 'pain and a ruin' in her mother's life.  

Named only as Evelyn Nicole N., she died on January 6, which is the Christian festival of Three Kings Day when Spanish children traditionally receive their presents.   

In a letter found by the girl's body , she appeared to blame herself for her father leaving home. 

'Dear Three Kings, I only want to ask you my mum will be the happiest woman in the world after I will not be here anymore as I am only a pain and a ruin in her life since I was born, as I was the reason my dad left our house. I want to ask my mum to be calm, not to work a lot, the best present I can ask is her happiness. I hope someday you remember me and in the sky, finally, you hug me. 'I think the best present for the Three Kings is if I kill myself. As you always said to me I wish you had never been born. 'I love you so much, mum, I know the Three Kings do not exist but I give you this great present."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6574025/Mexican-girl-killed-said-death-make-mother-happy.html?ito=social-facebook

• Agreed 1
  • Sad 5

Truly suicidal people often will express the belief that people would be better off without them...its something to look out for if you think a friend/family member is at risk for suicide.

• Like 3
  • Agreed 1

Absolutely terrible.  It's important to give kids positive encouragement all the time.  10 year olds should never be thinking about suicide.

• Like 4
  • Agreed 1
1 hour ago, Gringo Sin Ropa said:

Truly suicidal people often will express the belief that people would be better off without them...its something to look out for if you think a friend/family member is at risk for suicide.

I am guessing that her Mom telling her "I wish you were never born" may have contributed to her belief.

35 minutes ago, sampson said:

I am guessing that her Mom telling her "I wish you were never born" may have contributed to her belief.

Yes, I am sure that played a large part in it. Sad. 

Wow, that breaks my heart to hear a little one feel so bad about themselves. Adults and Parents can be so mean to children. I wish I knew that little girl before she did this so that I could tell her what a blessing she is to the World. 10 years old, this makes me sick. 

• Like 3
  • Agreed 1