Jump to content
Hero
Sign in to follow this  
sampson

Super Bowl Party

Recommended Posts

sampson

Muelle 7 will be hosting their annual Super Bowl Party on February 3 this year.  I do not have all the details but I should have it by this weekend.  Normally Pepe has hot dogs and hamburgers as well as a few other things.  Cerviche and Corn on the cob has been on the menu in past parties as well as  some other stuff.    Should have all the info soon and it is a great party for guys that want to see the game with other fans.  He always sells squares so you can win some dough.  The Mexicans do their squares a little different so their are no dead numbers, ie if one team has 14 points they add the one and four together to give the money to the guy that has 5 for that team  and the correct number for the other team.   Muelle 7 is in the Zona Rio and I will have their address posted.  Doors should be open by 1pm for those that want to grab their seat and watch the pregame. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
sampson

Still waiting for their flyer but I am told it will be soon.

 

 

Muelle 7.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
sampson

Little late but quicker than last year.

SuperBowl 2019.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
sampson

Anyone that would like to be at this event in Zona Rio, please let me know as Pepe wants to have an idea of how many he will have.

Share this post


Link to post
asshole
On 1/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, sampson said:

Anyone that would like to be at this event in Zona Rio, please let me know as Pepe wants to have an idea of how many he will have.

 

I am planning on attending. And I want to drag that ex gay porn star amo with me, as well as as many ugly girls as I can find.

 

Haus, we you planning to go? Or are you washing out your panties that day.

 

BTW I am a Patriots fan (and have been for 40 yrs).

Edited by asshole
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
huatulco

Great info!  Can you update us amigos on the chicas that will be attending?  Will there be hostesses or edecanes for us amigos to talk with? I enjoy watching the Big Game in TJ!

Share this post


Link to post
sampson
2 hours ago, huatulco said:

Great info!  Can you update us amigos on the chicas that will be attending?  Will there be hostesses or edecanes for us amigos to talk with? I enjoy watching the Big Game in TJ!

Would not expect any working chicas to be there.  It is a party for football fans that want to see the game.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
shawnmj

Thanks for the info. $18 all you can eat? What about drinks, are those included or do we pay for our own beverages?

Share this post


Link to post
sampson
9 minutes ago, shawnmj said:

Thanks for the info. $18 all you can eat? What about drinks, are those included or do we pay for our own beverages?

Drinks are not included.  And it is all you can eat.as it says on the flyer.

Edited by sampson

Share this post


Link to post
fotofreak
12 hours ago, asshole said:

 

I am planning on attending. And I want to drag that ex gay porn star amo with me, as well as as many ugly girls as I can find.

Get that black-sock wearing gigolo out of his penthouse and out to the Super Bowl party!  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
asshole
13 hours ago, fotofreak said:

Get that black-sock wearing gigolo out of his penthouse and out to the Super Bowl party!  

 

 

jaja. Took me a second there. But I do remember the black sock incident. I was drinking, but that was a sight.

Share this post


Link to post
sampson
7 hours ago, asshole said:

 

 

jaja. Took me a second there. But I do remember the black sock incident. I was drinking, but that was a sight.

Was more than an incident.  He peeled down to his black socks many times in front of multiple guys.

Share this post


Link to post
sampson

Please let me know if you are planning on attending as Pepe is trying to gage how much time buy for the party. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Haus
On 1/24/2019 at 12:34 AM, asshole said:

 

I am planning on attending. And I want to drag that ex gay porn star amo with me, as well as as many ugly girls as I can find.

 

 

        Your usual date?

    a-date.thumb.jpg.04c969b5df87329617f0004212d0e5a3.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
asshole
On 1/30/2019 at 8:16 PM, Haus said:

 

        Your usual date?

    a-date.thumb.jpg.04c969b5df87329617f0004212d0e5a3.jpg

No

 

She is hotter than my dates.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...