Jump to content

AYFKM?


fmojo

Recommended Posts

Okay. I've been gone for a few months but now I come back and you want 10 bucks? Fine. Here's the 10 dollar question though...what do I get for my 10 dollars? What is "the good shit"? Are we talking about shit that we used to talk about freely or is it just some bullshit to get me to ante up $10 for some watered down crap? If it's worth the dough, I'm in. I've been in TJ 6 times the past few months and would love to be contributing "the good shit". Thanks and sorry for coming off aggressive. I went today and had the worst experience I've ever had in TJ. I'm still bit crabby about it. To be continued though hopefully.   

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, fmojo said:

Okay. I've been gone for a few months but now I come back and you want 10 bucks? Fine. Here's the 10 dollar question though...what do I get for my 10 dollars? What is "the good shit"? Are we talking about shit that we used to talk about freely or is it just some bullshit to get me to ante up $10 for some watered down crap? If it's worth the dough, I'm in. I've been in TJ 6 times the past few months and would love to be contributing "the good shit". Thanks and sorry for coming off aggressive. I went today and had the worst experience I've ever had in TJ. I'm still bit crabby about it. To be continued though hopefully.   

Contribute enough good shit and you won't have to pay the $10.....please share your recent "worst experience" for starters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

No, the cops were not involved fortunately. And I'm sure it was a pretty vanilla experience compared to most "worst experience ever" stories. I'll pay my ten bucks later and post it there. Good to be back!

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

FYI, the PG designation of this site's initial incarnation has shifted to an uncensored version.  ;)

Fortunately/unfortunately (depending on your preferences), EJG has not returned with his smattering of dick pics and masked chicas, but we have many excellent threads featuring delightful adventures, bird bath pics, and panocha, not to mention many threads from the vault......

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • 3 months later...
51 minutes ago, fmojo said:

I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've been here. The site looks great. It feels like home. I look forward to catching up.

 

Welcome back!!

VIVA MEXICO!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/10/2018 at 2:29 PM, fmojo said:

No, the cops were not involved fortunately. And I'm sure it was a pretty vanilla experience compared to most "worst experience ever" stories. I'll pay my ten bucks later and post it there. Good to be back!

So we've been waiting for months for your worst experience story! :brushing: 

Spill the beans, Amigo!! 

  • Agreed 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, fotofreak said:

So we've been waiting for months for your worst experience story! :brushing: 

Spill the beans, Amigo!! 

I will. I'm still writing it up. Like I said, it's pretty vanilla for a worst experience story but I'll definitely share.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...