Hero
Sign in to follow this  
sampson

Free Fiesta December 1 at El Torito at 7:30pm

sampson

We are having our annual end of the year/Christmas/Holiday season this year on Saturday December 1 at El Torito.  Will be lots of ladies there and expect a lot of guys as well.

Beer, Soda, and Water is free all night.

We will be selling raffle tickets for $10 each, 3 for $20 and 20 for $100 dollars.  There will be an early bird raffle at 8:30 and the normal raffle at 10pm.  In all 3 one hour dates with a Team Juanita chica are to be in the raffle along with other gifts as well.  If you don't win at 8:30 your ticket will still be good for the 10pm raffle.

No one has to spend any money (although a few dollars to our mesera and mesero are always appreciated).

We are looking for a DJ to sit in for the late BigLouDJ.  Anyone that would like to say a few words to share with the folks is more than welcome to do so.

We will play a couple of chica games to help loosen up the mood and I cannot emphasize enough that lurking is just fine at these fiestas.  There are no strangers, just friends I have not met yet.

The fiestas normally end shortly after 10 but feel free to stay longer.

The first Saturday of December has been a long standing Team Juanita tradition and it is always fun to get together at the end of the year and celebrate a great 2018/

• Like 10

nonsensicalElixir

I'm wanting to go. Wish it could be on a Tuesday night instead though :D

• Haha 1

radioman1

Sampson

Ill be there its a great party wouldn't miss it for the wolld.

would love to see some of the rest of you there!!!!!!

• Like 3

sampson

We will see you there.

sampson

Hope to see many of you tonight.  Should be a good turnout.

• Like 3

sampson

The boys came through in a big way.....many chicas early and some came very late, but in all I felt like we had a good turnout.  Must have been 50 to 60 guys and about 20 chicas from our site and another 5 or so that came to apply.   I lost it a bit when I talked about Big Lou and for those that did not know, the owner of El Torito hung a big pic of Lou...I don't know how big but big and it will sit right below where the dj would sit.  He had requested we play a song in his honor but the kid in the box played a live version of the song and I finally had him turn it down after about 15 minutes.

Thanks to all that attended and there were many from this site.  We will do it again in a few months.  I had my first and only beer after you all left. 

• Like 6

nonsensicalElixir

It was good finally meeting you Sampson. Sorry about Lou. I wish I had the pleasure of meeting him.

Great to also put faces to a few other amigos. And as always it was awesome to talk with FotoFreak and SuperPerro again.

The fiesta was great with the beer flowing free. Lots of good eye candy making the rounds. I was surprised there was a transvestite, but she seemed to be fun and was very popular with the amigos.

Edited by nonsensicalElixir
  • Like 4
  • Agreed 1

Reuben

The photo of Big Lou was a surprise to see but a great photo of him and it really captured his personality.  It was a good time last night indeed! :smiley_says_hello:

• Like 5

fotofreak

Definitely a good turnout last night.... @SuperPerro and I got there early and there were already chicas and Amigos there!  It was very cool to meet @BangoSkank and always good to see the rest of the crew, too..... 

As usual, there were gift certificates for pizzas from Tony's Original New York Pizza but I didn't win one this year. :(  Regardless, I'm planning to go there on Tuesday so if any of y'all wanna join up with me and @Dr K, hit me up.... 

• Like 3

BangoSkank
11 minutes ago, fotofreak said:

Definitely a good turnout last night.... @SuperPerro and I got there early and there were already chicas and Amigos there!  It was very cool to meet @BangoSkank and always good to see the rest of the crew, too..... 

As usual, there were gift certificates for pizzas from Tony's Original New York Pizza but I didn't win one this year. :(  Regardless, I'm planning to go there on Tuesday so if any of y'all wanna join up with me and @Dr K, hit me up.... 

Aw shucks....  I had a great time. It is always nice to put faces to names and to support Dennis’s causes. 

I never met Big Lou but after the dedication and listening to everyone talk about him I wish that I had met him. 

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this